Noise Control Glasses
Noise control glasses decreases the effect of noise in the living spaces. By using glasses with different thicknesses in IGUs, noise effect can also be decreased. However, for the living spaces with a significant level of noise, usage of special noise control glasses (such as Acoustic Laminated Glass of Şişecam) is suggested.
Noise control performance of IGUs can be enhanced by using Acoustic laminated Glass. The thickness of the laminated glass and the IGU combination should be decided according to the specifications of the current environment.
Şişecam Acoustic Laminated Glass
Şişecam Acoustic Laminated Glass is a sound insulation glass. Acoustic laminated glass contains a special acoustic interlayer which acts as a dampening core between the glass panes, preventing sound frequencies vibrating from one pane of glass to the other, developed for excellent sound insulation for places where there is excessive high-level noise. Şişecam Acoustic Laminated Glass not only provides improved acoustic performance, it also provides the safety properties of Şişecam Laminated Glass.
- The outdoor noise level can be lowered down to the level of a quiet atmosphere, and thus the quality of life is improved for the individuals.
- Decreases physiological and psychological aspects of noise pollution.
- Minimizes risks of injury due to accidental impact.
- Retains its overall integrity and continues to act as a barrier even if the glass breaks, protection from vandalism, burglary attack. Able to with stand repeated blows from heavy objects such as bricks, hammers or crowbars.
- Provide extremely high levels of protection against UV radiation (over 99 % of UV radiation is blocked), therefore helps to reduce fading and ageing effects.
TRC Acoustic Lameks®
||Sound Insulation Values
|8 + 0,76A + 8
|(4 + 0,76A + 4) + 16 + 6
|(4 + 0,76A + 4) + 16 + 8
|(4 + 0,76A + 4) + 20 + 10
|(5 + 0,76A + 5) + 16 + 6
|(4 + 0,76A + 4) + 12 + 6 + 12 + 10